Friday, August 21, 2015

Desk makeover

Hi Friends!

This week I worked outside in 100 degree weather. Sweating bullets over this antique desk in the heat! Well, here is what the desk looked like before..
As you can see there are some chips and scratches on it. The drawers were veneer. I had to use wood filler, sand, repeat till I was able to get a smooth touch. Must have done it about 5 times. As you can see the picture below being filled with wood filler
Once I was able to get it smooth. I cleaned it up prime it and painted. The top is stain with dark wood. Bottom is painted a very pale gray with a tint of blue color. Love how it came out..


Thanks for stopping by
Have a blessed day!
Maria

2 comments:

  1. where in your house would you put this desk in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celina I fix them and than sale them..

    ReplyDelete