Sunday, January 17, 2016

French Provincial desk makeover




Hi all! Sorry, I haven't been on lately due to my computer crash. My wonderful husband was able to fix it and give me a brand new 24" screen to connect it to. Trust me, me and electronics do not go together. For some reason I am horrible with computers. They seem to always shut down on me or end up with a virus. Anyways, today's post is about this cute creamy yellow French style desk I got. I had a customer that wanted a French provincial desk.

 After I got the desk all cleaned up and lightly sanded the top, primed it twice and next was to figure out how to paint it. Looking at all the paints I had I had to come up to mix that would work.

 I painted most parts of the body white. Top, drawers and sides were silver/grey along with some gold trim and hardware finish. Last, I sealed it and came out gorgeous classy desk! I absolutely loved it! It feels good to see my customers happy and satisfied with my work! This is the primary reason that I am doing this since financially does not really make sense given the time I put in these pieces





Excuse the lack of  staging on this desk!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I love the color and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, what type paint did you use on the furniture? It's very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. What exact pens did you use for the gold? And what brand? Please and thank you!

    ReplyDelete