Friday, January 1, 2016

Elegant Queen of Anne Desk/Vanity makeover

Happy New Years to all!!

Hope you all had wonderful holidays! I know I did for sure.
Well today's post is about a desk transformation! I am finally able to get around and write about this vanity I did a little over 2 months ago. Desk was in excellent state. Queen of Anne desk along with a nice bench!  
                                                        She was just to plain and boring



I slightly sanded it, primed it twice and painted in white satin. Then added gold feet and trim around! Can you tell I am obsessed with gold feet!!!! LOL
Last, I worked on the bench.
I repeated the steps as I did on the desk then off looking for a nice fabric for it!
Which I found!

Are you ready to see this Queen of Anne Desk/Vanity......
Here she is..............................








 This beautiful desk can be used as a writing desk, vanity or even a foyer table..

What you think?
Thanks for stopping by!

Have a blessed 2016 everyone!!
Marianthi

No comments:

Post a Comment