Sunday, March 8, 2015

Small Update on Master bathroom

   Hi everyone! Today, I decided to do a little make over on my bathroom. New faucets and 1 wall painted over!  Last night we hit up to Home Depot and I happened to get lucky on finding  new faucets in clearance.. Original, they costed $69.99 and I got them for $49.99 each. We were in need of new ones bad as my old ones are peeling and gross!

 This is the bathroom that I painted my cabinets. This bathroom is painted the same color I used in the guest bathroom. I have been looking for artwork but haven't find any that I like still. I guess the bathroom was boring to me so after hubby put up the new faucets. I did a little make over to only 1 wall. I did 7 stripes that are 13 inches each. Here, are a couple pictures of the wall I did.



                                                            OLD Faucets
 
                                                         Gross Faucets
                                                        New Faucets. Love them!



Thanks for stopping by!

Have a blessed day

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment