Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ohh Why I love coke so much!!!

Today, I had to clean my stove and let me tell you how much I hate doing that. Usually, I have either my mom or mother-in-law do that for me. If I need to clean it on my own I use the baking soda, vinegar, & dawn soap recipe.This recipe never works for me. It just works a little bit but never had it super clean. Well, today I had to clean out the stove and did the baking soda recipe left it there for over an hour. Then I decided to start cleaning it out and let me tell you my stove was a huge mess inside. Sorry, I didn't take a picture of it before I cleaned it. Either way, It was so sticky inside and nothing was scrubbing off. After, scrubbing for more then 5 minutes not even half the stove was clean. I was about to give up when I glanced over my kitchen table and had my zero coke still half full. Right away It clicked to me that my husband is using coke to clean rusty pipes. So, I said to myself this has to clean the grease out of my stove, too!  Let me tell you I poured my half coke in the stove. I started scrubbing it and a miracle started taking place right before my very eyes. The grease started to come out so easy that I did not believe it at first.  It was cleaned in less then 5 minutes
From now on coke is my recipe for cleaning out my stove!! 
Next time I will do a before  and after picture.
This is the first time In my life I cleaned my stove like this.

Thanks for looking
Marianthi

No comments:

Post a Comment