Sunday, July 26, 2015

Creamy Asian peanut dressing

Hi all! Hope you are all having a great weekend! As for me it's the second day and still feeling sick. All day laying in bed, drinking fluids and soup. Today, I am craving for Asian salad. This dressing was given to me by one of my friends from Taiwan. She knows how I love Asian foods and salad. One day she invited me for lunch at her house and made me a nice Creamy dressing salad. I was in love with it. Since, then it's been a hit in my household!

 Very easy to make just blend everything and serve over salad. For salad I used romaine lettuce, cabbage, scallions, mandarin oranges, avocado, and some chow mein noodles. I love tomatoes so have to have that in my salads.

Creamy Asian peanut dressing
1/2 cup Mayo
1/2 cup Apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup Peanuts
1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
2 Tablespoon sesame seeds
2 garlic
pinch of salt
Add all to blender. Then serve on salad! Enjoy

Yummy and Tasty!

Have a Blessed Weekend
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment