Sunday, January 4, 2015

Take a look at what I have been doing so far!

   As, I mention on previous posts, I have been redecorating my house. I started with my bedroom did not finish. Then did my master bathroom only have 2 things to do. Paint the walls and put wood around the mirrors. If you scroll back you will see my bathroom cabinets I painted. Then, I started with the loft. I am about half way done.

Before pictures
the only difference was the crayons canvas, rug, and tv stand were not there before.
Now After pictures. The white walls are painted a very light gray I got from Lowes.
 

 

       The Crayola Canvas I did about 1 month ago. It was really easy and fun to do!
                                                    These walls painted very light Gray
                     The T.V. Stand I find on Craigslist that I almost bought from Pier1 New!
                                              Saved tons of money buying on craigslist!
                                                   My Upholstery Ottoman I did
                                               Orange Paint from Sherman Williams
 
                                                         Prism Rug from Overstock!

            I still have more work to do!  A few things I plan on doing. Changing the side tables, new pillow covers, wall decals (ordered), some poufs/pillow floors, and cornice.  Trying to convince my husband to build office desks against the window walls. So, here are some things I have done to my kids game/playroom area.

Have a Blessed Day!
Marianthi

No comments:

Post a Comment