Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Stockpiling What to keep in the Garage

What to keep in the garage when you are living in the South. Over this weekend my neighbor came by. I was organizing my stockpile. She pointed out and told me to be careful with soda, popcorn,chips & deodorants. So, after that i had to make and clear out my pantry and put other stuff in the garage and bring in the sodas,chips, cans and box foods. 
Here are the things i store in my Garage

Paper products
Laundry detergents
Soap
Shampoo & Conditioner
Razors
Toothbrushes
Body wash
Cleaning supplies
ziploc bags

Things i do not store anymore in the Garage
Lotions
Foods,cans,boxed or etc..
Batteries
toothpaste
Sodas
deodorants
Medicine
make up
Diapers

If i left anything else out, let me know what u keep in the garage!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Marianthi, my name is Zara Castany and I am a newsroom intern at The Miami Herald. I want to do a piece on local residents who coupon aggressively such as on the TLC show "Extreme Couponers" and would like to find people who will allow me to go shopping with them, and show me their food stashes and coupon techniques for a colorful photo essay. If you know anyone in the South Florida area, including yourself, who would be willing to participate I would very much appreciate it! My email is Zcastany@miamiherald.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete